Source: X-Rite, Inc.
45°/0° non-contact benchtop spectrophotometer designed for color and gloss measurement on wet and dry samples including cosmetics, paints, and soil, as well as plastics, powders and other common samples. Features an integrated gloss sensor for relative gloss measurements, and when used with iMatch formulation software, provides wet to dry correlation for improved QC and formulation throughput.
- Ability to measure at a distance from the sample without contact
- Line of Site™ visibility to the sample enabling technicians to quickly and easily position the sample for measurement
- Active Visual Targeting™ that projects a prominent illuminated target ring onto the sample for precise and accurate measurements
- Dual measurement spot sizes, 6mm (¼") and 12mm (½")
- Integrated gloss sensor for gloss measurements
- Versatile design improves measurement capabilities on odd shaped and bulky samples
- Best-in-class color accuracy, repeatability and instrument agreement
- Measuring the sample without contact permits technicians to easily measure a variety of samples such as cosmetics, wet paint, soil samples and other wet or powdered substrates that are normally difficult to measure with a contact based instrument
- Easily and quickly switch measurement spot sizes with the click of a mouse, and without the need to recalibrate
- The ability for gloss measurements on wet and dry samples