is a proprietary, highly engineered, non-brominated fire-retardant additive. After extensive research and development TSWBTM
has been designed to usher in a new millennium of fire and thermal protection for the composite industry.
TSWBTM was formulated and developed to meet the rigorous and exacting demands required by today's advanced materials. TSWBTM coated composite substrates have passed the ASTM E-162, ASTM E-662 and BSS 7239 protocols
TSWBTM has met the exacting demands required by research scientists and engineers.
TSWBTM provides a superior thermal barrier.
- Superior Performance: Effective in severe fires with high velocity combustion fronts
- Climate Survivability: Resistant to water, weather, sea spray, chemical attack and protects over a wide range of operational temperatures
- Versatile: Effective over wide range of fabrication processes
- Adherent: Bonds within a wide variety of resin systems; is non-conductive
- Heat Barrier: Non-conductive insulating material can extend substrate time to failure by as much as 470% vs. unprotected substrates
- Durable: Does not chip, flake, peel or dust and withstands multiple high-intensity impacts
- Environmentally Friendly: Non-toxic; retards smoke generated by resins and substrates contains no PBDEs, PBDDs, PBDFs or halogenated toxins
- Ease of Application: Incorporated within resin systems
- Colors: Available in a wide variety of tints
Avtec Industries, 15 Broad Street. Tel: 978-567-9700; Fax: 978-567-9706.