Compression's Rapid Prototyping and Model Fabrication capabilities will help ensure that your product design philosophy is on target before it is committed to production. There are several ways Comp
Compression's Rapid Prototyping and Model Fabrication capabilities will help ensure that your product design philosophy is on target before it is committed to production. There are several ways Compression can help you accomplish this. Whether you need 25 parts for a product meeting or only one to evaluate for feel and function, we can help you determine the rapid prototyping process that will work best for your needs. We have the extensive experience and capabilities in-house to provide you with various Rapid Prototyping processes. Each of these processes is designed to verify design or give low volume production pieces.
These processes include:
- SLA (Stereolithography) : For high detail, visual models, patterns, and masters.
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) : For functionality and material flexibility.
- RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanization) Urethane Castings: For limited numbers of highly detailed models. Compression uses the latest in urethane casting technologies for the rapid production of parts that mimic the look, feel, and functionality of injection molded parts. Hundreds of urethanes are available, from flexible to rigid, in either a wide variety of colors or just clear. We'll help you choose the best material to suit your needs.
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling): Uses an ABS material to produce parts layer by layer that closely approximate the weight and feel of molded ABS parts.
In addition, Compression offers these value-added capabilities:
- Insert Molding
- Special Textures, Colors, and Finishes
Compression Model Fabrication is a vital link between the conceptualization of a product idea and the reality of its final physical shape and function. Compression expedites the product development process by translating a two dimensional concept into a three-dimensional form for testing and evaluation. Compression's model and prototype fabrication capability has been a valuable resource for the realization of successful product designs for our medical, automotive, aerospace, and consumer electronics customers. Depending upon project requirements, Compression's skilled craftsmen can produce Scale Models, Appearance Models, Mock-ups, or Working Prototypes utilizing foam, wood, metal, plastics, or various combinations of materials.
Compression, A Division of Moll Industries, Inc., 25242 Arctic Ocean Drive. Tel: 949-586-5875; Fax: 949-586-5891.