Designed to grind all standard molding materials as well as tough, engineering-grade resins, the Premier can be tailored to fit your requirements.
- Counter-angled rotor and bed knives produce less fines and dust in the tranulated material.
- Time-delay safety device for accessing the cutting chamber.
- Quick-removal, hopper-flap assembly for ease of maintenance and cleaning (patent pending).
- Outboard mounted bearings reduce the chance of contaminating granulate or the granulate fouling the bearings.
- Material discharge bins are generously sized for added capacity and can be conveniently removed fro the front or rear.
Feed rolls for continuous and positive feeding of film or thin sheet. Pneumatic evacuation system including fan, cyclone air separator with stnad and filter bag. NEMA 12 electrics with disconnect and/or lock out. Specially designed hoppers, for hand, conveyor, or pneumatic infeed. Gaylord or barrel discharge bases. Tray magnets for the detection of ferrous materials. Zero-speed switch, with alarm, to sense rotor slowdown. Transitin level indictor, with alarm, to sense blockage of evacuation system. Hard-faced welded, cutting chamber reduces wear from abrasive materials. Optional Sound Enclosure: Easily removed acoustical panels provide quick access to the drive components and motor starter. Start/stop push buttons with 115 volt control voltage are easily accessible at the front of the unit.
AEC/Nelmor, 44 Rivulet Street. Tel: 508-278-5584; Fax: 508-278-6801.