The Oiltherm is designed to work with a wide range of high temperature applications in the 125 degrees Fahrenheit to 575 degrees Fahrenheit range. The Oiltherm assures high velocity oil flow across
The Oiltherm is designed to work with a wide range of high temperature applications in the 125 degrees Fahrenheit to 575 degrees Fahrenheit range. The Oiltherm assures high velocity oil flow across heater elements for optimum heat transfer and fluid life. The oil is preheated to reduce viscosity before allowing the pump to run. A microprocessor allows customized settings for daily start/stop times and a temperature deviations alarm and a password lockout protects temperature set point.
- Leak proof centrifugal pump without rotating seals.
- Automatic oil preheat to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 24 hour/7 day programmable preheat timer.
- Easy-to-read digital display of "To Process" and "Set Point" temperatures.
- Oil level safety prevents operation under low oil conditions.
- Low watt density stainless steel heater elements provide long life and built-in standby.
- Insulated hot oil lines and circuitry for energy efficiency and safety.
- Control cabinet fan cooling to protect control systems and pump.
- Convenient oil fill location allows oil to be added without removing cabinet.
- Stainless steel reservoirs.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger connections for corrosion free operation.
- High temperature safety at 660 degress Fahrenheit.
- Air cooled pump requires no cooling water for operation.
- Dual reservoir system includes operating and expansion reservoirs.
- Complete insulation of oil circuit and operating reservoir maintains temperature and saves energy.
- Easy access cabinet with removable top/side panel.
- Premium quality solenoid valve assures precise temperatures.
- Low oil level switch prevents operation under low oil conditions.
- Vacuum operation to provide operation of a leaky mold and/or for safety in case of mold leak, and/or to drain mold at shutdown.
- Special paint.
- SPI communications.
Thermal Care, 7720 N. Lehigh Avenue, Niles, IL 60714-3491. Tel: 847-966-2260; Fax: 847-966-9358.