Source: FANUC Robotics North America, Inc.
The FANUC M-6i robot is engineered for precision, high-speed operation, user-friendly setup and maximum reliability, supported by our extensive service and parts network. The M-6i is a six-axis, mod
The FANUC M-6i robot is engineered for precision, high-speed operation, user-friendly setup and maximum reliability, supported by our extensive service and parts network. The M-6i is a six-axis, modular construction, electric servo-driven robot designed for a variety of manufacturing and system processes.
M-6i, the Solution for:
- Material handling
- Machine load/unload
- Material removal
- Waterjet cutting
- Large work envelope (1368mm reach, 940mm horizontal stroke) allows manipulation of larger parts.
- Floor, invert, wall, and angle mounting permits versatility when unusual workpiece access is required.
- Absolute serial encoders eliminate the need for calibration at power-up.
- Slim profile facilitates place-ment in tight surroundings.
- Highest speed in robot class provides maximum performance and productivity.
- Low arm mass and rigid design allow high-speed, precise positioning.
- Electrical and pneumatic services for tooling are internal to the arm to simplify integration.
- 6 axes of motion
- 6kg (13.2 lbs) payload capacity
- ±0.1mm (±0.004") repeatability
- Axes speeds of up to 450Þ per second
- Sealed bearings and drives, and brushless AC motors minimize maintenance.
- Grease fittings are on all lubrication points for quick and easy maintenance.
- Uses directly-coupled drives, which are more reliable than belts, pulleys, or chains.
- All motors, cables and tooling services are engineered to prevent snagging and damage from chips, sprays, and other hazards.
- Dust and water-resistant design maximizes durability.
- Quick disconnect robot connecting cables.
- In-line wrist design minimizes complexity and eliminates bevel gear adjustments.
- Fail-safe brakes on all six axes increase safety, functionality, and control.
- 360Þ Axis 1 base rotation.
- Covers for Axes 1-3 and 4 motors.
- Severe dust and liquid protection package for die cast spray, waterjet cutting, and other harsh environment applications (standard M-6i wrist is rated IP67 to withstand temporary immersion in liquids).
FANUC Robotics North America, Inc., 3900 West Hamlin Rd.. Tel: 800-47-ROBOT; Fax: 248-276-4133.