Chicago, Illinois - June 19, 2000 -
Cumberland Engineering introduces a new Integrated Evacuation Blower option for the 1600 Series Granulators.
The Model 1620, a versatile Beside-the-Press unit in its own right, becomes a truly universal solution with the added option of an integrated evacuation blower, a key feature for today's multiple press operations where space and mobility are important. The combined system has a much smaller footprint that the conventional floor-mounted layouts, saving precious floor space in your facility.
The Evacuation Blower is mounted inside the sound-enclosed base, providing the added benefit of a highly effective sound suppression design without the need for an expensive blower enclosure.
Other standard features of the Model 1620:
- Slide-out discharge/blower combination, simplifying maintenance.
- Quick-plug electrics for the blower motor.
- Independent discharge tubing allows the removal of the blower/discharge chute without disconnecting the evacuation line.
- Soundproofed tray feed hopper has hinged dual-position infeed tray for hand or conveyor feeding and a removable flap assembly for ease f cleaning.
- Open slant-cut rotor with 3-Knife and 50Knife (1628) options for application-specific designs.
- Standard sound-attenuation package with double-walled hopper and sound-insulated base enclosure.
- Removable hopper flap assemblyu is quick and easy, and it gives complete access for clean-out.
- Integrated controls for granulator and blower, NEMA Type 12 enclosure, 115V to pushbutton and 230/460V operation. Other voltages and control designs are available.
- Cumberland's OEM HCHC precision knives.
- Machined bearing housing for precision rotor alignment and double-sealed, lubricated-for-life bearings for maintenance-free operation.
* "Thruput values are approximate only and are dependent upon your specific application. Variables such as material type, form and temperature, feed method, rotor configuration, knife sharpness and design, screen size, as well as evacuation system configuration all contribute to the overall capability of the equipment. Contact Cumberland Engineering for more specific information regarding your application."
Cumberland Engineering Corporation, 100 Roddy Avenue, South Attleboro, MA 02703-7951. Tel: 508-399-6400; Fax: 508-399-6653.