Opti-Angle Cutting Chamber:
At the heart of the 1600 Series granulator is a unique cutting chamber design that combines the best performance features of conventional drop-through and tangential feed chambers. Opti-Angle presents feed scrap to rotating knives at the optimum angle to prevent stalling from overfeeding or over-ingesting. It is the closest thing to an all-purpose cutting chamber!
Standard Options Available:
- Hopper tilts back splitting the cutting chamber above the rotor for access to all the knives
- Solid flywheel provides higher knife tip force to cut through thick cross-sectioned feedstock
- Precision drilled screen with mounting lips assures long life and positive fit
- Outboard mounted bearings (doweled and bolted to cutting chamber) eliminates possibility of grease contaminating the granulate, dust fouling the beari
- All welded and machined construction provides the most durable machine
Automated evacuation, blower, vacuum, auger screw Gaylord/drum base NEMA 12 controls with disconnect Magnets for detecting ferrous or nonferrous metal Zero speed switch with alarm to sense rotor slow down Hardface welding to reduce "washout" from abrasive materials Regal noise controlled to reduce noise levels. Tested in accordance to SPI noise level test procedures
AEC/Nelmor, 44 Rivulet Street. Tel: 508-278-5584; Fax: 508-278-6801.