CAMO Software: Leaders in multivariate data analysis software
CAMO Software is a pioneer and trusted market-leader in the field of Multivariate Analysis (MVA) and Design of Experiments (DoE) software. Our solutions are used by companies around the world to analyze data and monitor key processes in R&D, Manufacturing and Quality Control.
CAMO recently released the Unscrambler X Process Pulse real-time process monitoring solution. Read more below.
CAMO Software products and services:
The Unscrambler® X
Our all-in-one Multivariate Data Analysis & Design of Experiments software is used by thousands of data analysts worldwide. It is recognized for its ease of use, data visualization and powerful regression and classification models.
Exceptional ease of use
- Drag and drop data directly from Microsoft Excel with the option to preview data before importing
- OPC ready and accepts data from a wide range of analytical instruments and process equipment
- Intuitive user-interface
- Project based data organisation
State-of-the-art analysis methods
- Descriptive statistics & statistical tests
- Pre-processing including Smoothing, Savitzky-Golay, COW
- Exploratory data analysis inclusing Cluster Analysis, PCA, MCR
- Regression methods including MLR, PCR, PLSR, L-PLS
- Classification methods including SIMCA, LDA, SVM, PLS-DA
- Design of Experiments, Response Surfaces etc
Superb graphics and data visualization tools
- Wide range of plotting options
- Interative data analysis with the ability to drill down to a single data point
- Zoom and rotate on charts to view data from several angles
Unscrambler X Process Pulse
Avoid process failures with this powerful yet easy to use early event detection solution. It allows the user to:
- Identify potentially harmful drifts in a process as it is running, in order to correct issues before they become problems
- Flexibility to be used with a wide range of data types
- Run as a stand-alone application or integrate into existing control systems
The Unscrambler X Process Pulse is:
- Easy to set up and use for process operators
- Powerful, with multivariate predictions, classifications and outlier diagnostics
Business benefits of the Unscrambler® X Process Pulse
- Reduce process-related costs including energy, raw material, waste and scrap
- Avoid costly process delays by detecting outliers and drifts in the process and correct for them
- Improved overall equipment efficiencies (OEE)
- Improved quality control and less need for destructive and time-consuming end-product testing
- Faster time to market and tech transfer or site-to-site transfer
Other CAMO Software products and services:
Our Prediction and Classification Engines can be integrated into spectrometers and other scientific instruments to give them powerful multivariate analytical capabilities. They offer the outstanding graphics and predictive modeling capabilities of the Unscrambler® X, directly from the instrument.
Our consultants offer deep scientific and data analysis expertise combined with senior experience from industry. They can advise on a wide range of data analysis issues as well as providing guidance on the right technology/instrument for your specific requirements.
Process Pulse version 1.1 release
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CET
This webinar will demonstrate CAMO Software’s latest release of PROCESS PULSE (v1.1) multivariate process monitoring software for on-line or at-line applications.