Datasheet: PK-IS In-Line Indexing Motion Leak Testing MachineSource: TASI Group: Bonfiglioli Engineering and Sepha
The Leak Testing Machine is used for in-line Non-Destructive Container Closure Integrity Testing. It performs the Leak Testing process continuously by means of a Testing Group under Vacuum. The Leak Testing Machine is made up of one Loading Section where Containers are automatically loaded, the Testing Group where the Mobile Upper Part with vertical movement is closed over the bottom part, one Reject Section for automatic ejection of Non Conforming Containers and one unloading Section where Conforming Containers are automatically unloaded. A rotating table with 90° degrees indexing motion supports the Container transport throughout Testing area. Whether the result is Conforming or Non Conforming, the HMI clearly displays the status and the bottom part position on the screen. The Measurement System provides both a "gross" and a "fine" leak test detection range.
- Precise detection of micro leaks
- Guaranteed reliability of more than 99.9%
- High repeatability
- Easy cleaning
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance
- Displaying recording and printing of tests carried out
- Leak testing method according to ASTM F-2338-05
- Validation documentation to comply with FDA protocols
- Software based on SCADA platform configurable to comply with CFR21 part II norms.