LF-SMH BenchTop Multi-Head Leak Testing MachineSource: Bonfiglioli Engineering SPA
The Leak Testing Machine is used for off-line Non-Destructive Container Closure Integrity Testing. It performs the Leak Testing process on five Container at a time by means of a Testing Section under Vacuum or Pressure. The Leak Testing Machine is made up of one Front Section with five bottom parts where Containers are manually loaded and unloaded, and one Testing Section where the Mobile Upper Part with vertical movement is closed over the five bottom parts. Containers are transported throughout the Sections by means of a rotating table with 180° degrees indexing motion. Whether the result is Conforming or Non Conforming, the HMI clearly displays the status and the bottom part position on the screen. The Measurement System provides both a "gross" and a "fine" leak test detection range.
- Reliability guaranteed above 99%
- Precise detection of micro leaks
- High repeatitivity
- Very low noise levels
- Easy cleaning
- Low energy consumption
- Almost maintenance-free
- Simple to use
- Low investment cost - Very fast pay back
- High sensitivity
- Displaying recording and printing of the tests carried out
- Leak testing method according to ASTM F-2338-05
- Validation documentation to comply with FDA protocols
- Real Time software based on soft Plc platformsharing data with as simple HMI application via OPC technology.